Del Águila (2008, p. 43) 1, states that this is a piece composed of ten jaguar heads made of gold. These pieces were found next to two well-polished jade basins, and another forty smaller gold pieces.
All of the above described, was found in Burial E 27-A, of Structure 27, facing the right hip of the individual lying there. Other materials worked were found associated with the remains of the individual (Ibid. P., 42) 2
- Bone bracelets on the elbows. The arms were crossed behind the knees.
- Carved jade: it was in front of the lower jaw. The carving was of a stylized human face.
- Fragments of turquoise, other green stones and shells: these were found by removing the skull, and sifting the earth.
- Gold belt: 6 centimeters high, smooth texture and circular shape. It was found behind the knees.
- Copper nose earring: oval, found on the right side.
- Copper ring: small in size, appears in the place of the left ear.