The Altar of Zoomorfo P was erected during the government of Chan Tiliw Yopaat, on September 15, 795 AD. C. (18.104.22.168.0). It was discovered in 1934, during the excavations carried out by Morris and Stromsvik. It is located to the south of the Great Plaza, in the Ball Game Square and 30 meters west of Zoomorfo O and its respective Altar.
The text of Altar P is considerably shorter than O, although it repeats several events recorded in this last monument. After the initial and lunar series, a background story about the Primordial Creation (22.214.171.124.0) is mentioned.